Tuesday, January 09, 2007

More Analysis!

Looking back over the last couple of months, I noticed a trend. I haven't given you, my gentle readers, any analysis or commentary worth returning on a daily basis. I've been so preoccupied with business that I really haven't taken the time to pass on my massive amounts of bleary-eyed wisdom to ya'll. So, without further ado...


THE BCS SUCKS! Okay, I'm not a fan of Ohio State (even though they are Big Ten) but these teams played their last games SIX WEEKS ago! WTF! The real national championship game IMHO was Michigan v Ohio. Teams are in the groove... tired... traveled... and as raw as you're likely to see them. Waiting five or six weeks means that you are seeing an entirely different team playing. Ohio completely destroyed every single other team this year. The Gators, however, (again, IMO) weren't playing to potential all year. I don't know, I just miss having all the college games over on New Year's Day (latest) and championships decided a bit more realistically. I'm tired of being uninspired that teams are playing in the Chik-Fil-A Bowl. That being said... the Gators were clearly the best team last night. An incredibly disappointing end to the BCS process.

My hat is off, however, to Boise State for giving this Squirrel possibly the all-time best Bowl Game EVER. Thank God for you!

More analysis/rant coming later today!

Labels: