John Kerry, Asshat
When John Kerry, Asshat, said, "You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you donÂt, you get stuck in Iraq." I swear that he was talking about the draft. You know, back in the dark ages you could get a draft deferment by attending college (any surprise that the moonbat phDs run the universities?).
Excuse me, Senator Asshat, but there are a couple things that you need to remember.
1. The Vietnam War is over.
2. The 60s were the dark ages of the 20th Century... join us in the 21st.
3. The military is an all-Volunteer force.
4. Many enlisted soldiers have more education than you do.
5. You are not the heir apparent for the Democratic Presidential Nomination in 2008... but please spend as much money as you can on it anyway.
6. I will kick you in the nuts if I ever get to meet you (not sure you have any, maybe I should kick your wife in her nuts).