Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Just Thinkin'...

...that I may not watch much news till about December. Why? Quite frankly, I've only been back in the States for a short while, but I'm already politically fatigued. I suppose that it has been all the immigration stuff that has been tapping my strength. I have three things to offer: time, talent, and treasure. I have donated money to individuals in some key races, donated to The Minutemen, and supported the VFW and The American Legion. That was TREASURE... on the TIME side, I've sent some letters and made phone calls to my Congressman and Senators about immigration and petroleum exploration. On the TALENT side... I've... well, I've really got nothin'. Guess I'll save that up for another day. At least I can feel like I've contributed to society in some capacity since I've been back. Cool.

Airborne, what have you done for your country today?