Friday, May 12, 2006

Articles Related to Immigration

Okay, so the posse down in Arizona has had one arrest. No problem, I'll take one every single evening if only cause it sends a message. Undoubtedly, there will be plenty of others. I still support this effort and the efforts of the Minutemen.

Meanwhile, the Department of Defense is looking at how they can help:
Thursday's House vote allowed Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld to assign military personnel under certain circumstances to help the Homeland Security Department with border security. The vote was 252-171, and the provision was added to a larger military measure.
Okay, we'll see what happens. I've done many JTF-6 missions in my career. This is going to be a tricky area, primarily due to interpretation of the Posse Comitatus Act. Some, however, think that is it somewhat less ambiguous.

Now it appears that the President is going to address the nation regarding immigration tonight at 20:00 hrs. I am anxious that he is getting the message from the American people. Do your damn job! I should clarify that our CINC is not the only one who is not listening. Again, do your damn jobs.