Thursday, December 01, 2005

*Yawn*

You know, being on travel was kinda nice. I didn’t really have access to television for the duration. While I missed some of the excitement on E-Ring, I don’t think that I’ve missed anything significant on the political front (though I haven’t diligently checked). In essence, the world has changed little in the past month. We are still kickin’ hind-end in the GWOT, the left is screaming at the right, the right is doing a pathetic (and overdue) job of defending itself, etc.

Oh wait! Okay, there are two items of significance to me. The first is the riots in France. Freakin’ crazy. I guess making immigrants “Americans” (by insisting that kids say the Pledge of Allegiance and learn English) is a good thing. The second is that Jerry Kilgore lost the race for VA governor to Tim Kaine. I really didn’t see that coming. I guess people got tired of the negativity. Anyway, other than that, I don’t feel that I’ve missed much, so I’m going to dedicate some time to describing all the home improvements that I’m doing to Sexy Squirrel’s home. The first installment? To catch you up on what has gone before!